41 Things that we can all be thankful for: Wacha niKwambie blog gratitude list
- The gift of life.
- The peace that reigns in my country.
- Peace of mind. Very important.
- Nosy neighbours. It means that I have a place to call home.
- Food to eat.
- A source of income, no matter how humble.
- My favourite musician. What is life without some lovely songs to keep one going?
- The internet. So much information to grow one if you just but sieve it.
- My faith.
- The sound of children’s laughter.
- The flowers that are in bloom. Thank you “jacaranda propaganda”.
- Beautiful weather.
- Clean drinking water.
- Acing that interview that will open opportunities in life.
- Passing an exam. Best wishes to KCPE and KCSE candidates class of 2018.
- My children are growing.
- Clothes to wear.
- I can read.
- I can write.
- A beautiful mind to process information and generate ideas.
- Mistakes made, because I have learned from them and I am better today than I was yesterday.
- Emotions experienced. They are the kaleidoscope of life: Falling in love, grief of loved ones lost, feeling the pain, surprise and joy. Emotions colour ones life different hues and shades.
- My hairdresser. My barber.
- My favourite TV show. (Thank you very much Fashion one. Fashion TV.)
- The air that I breathe, freely given.
- A beautiful scenery.
- My body. Thinking of the many things you have done for me.
- Medical professionals, who bring back my body together again.
- My teachers and mentors in life. Bless.
- The world is changing every day. More opportunities that embrace diversity. Kudos USA 2018 elections.
- My favorite, “mama mboga”, “mama samaki” neighbourhood grocery store. Mama Adhiambo Kenyatta market I see you.
- My favorite perfume.
- My boo’s scent.
- Happy memories of loved ones who have passed on.
- A beautiful sunset.
- My favourite book.
- My Smile.
Can you think of anything else that we can add to our Gratitude list today?
Have a thankful day!
© Kwambe Nyambane,
Dear God, thank you for 41 years in the planet. To you be the glory forever and ever. I look forward to the adventure ahead. You and I make an unbeatable team, Kwambie Nyambane.