A lot has been said and written about the beauty of a woman. Indeed it is said that a few wars have been fought on account of the physical beauty of a woman. In this day and age many women are in an effort to accentuate their physical beauty in a bid to use all their capital in order to succeed in life. In Wacha niKwambie blog we believe that like flowers in a garden, all women are created beautiful. It is up to each of us to bring out the beauty in us.
The following are some of the factors I have dug up from my research on what makes women physically beautiful irrespective of their hue, height, body shape, etc.
1. A beautiful smile which means taking care of ones dental health. Keeping those pearly whites our teeth as white and as clean as possible.
2. Women with voluminous hair that is healthy hair with body and volume look more attractive than those with sparse or strandly hair. Now for me this is a bit controversial because there are women with short minimalist hair style looks and they look absolutely gorgeous too.
3. Symmetrical features – that is the right side of you is similar to the left side of you. Here is where make up comes handy to create an illusion of symmetry.
4. Incorporate exercise or a work out regimen into your daily routine.
5. Eat healthy.
6. Posture and poise. Sit up, stand up and walk straight. Slouching is not for ltrue adies.
7. Clothes that look good on one and that accentuate ones physical strongholds.
8. Red lipstick.
9. Apparently red is one colour that makes women look attractive. So have a few red outfits especially for those hot dates.
10. A good fragrance. We really need a full blog post on this one.
11. Confidence, stop comparing and stop feeling threatened by the physical beauty of other women.
The physical beauty of another women does not in any way take away from your own. But is it only the physical looks that make a woman beautiful? Until we meet again next week, keep it
October 2019 – R.E.N.E.W.A.L. of body, mind and soul
What makes us beautiful